- Haworth - Compose
The nurse station is the command center of the patient care unit. And a caregiver station built with modular components offers more flexibility to meet the varied and changing ergonomic, technological and work style needs of the care providers – today and in the future. The Haworth Compose system is a stackable frame and tile system that lets you create the look you want, with the performance you need. Its inherent flexibility supports not only the nurses, but also the transient workers such physicians and therapists, who come to the station to work for a short time. In addition, Compose can easily meet the technology needs of today’s caregiver stations, and can easily house data, and both standard and hospital grade electric.
- Components provide flexibility in nurse station design and function.
- Modular components facilitate rearrangement and changeability as processes and procedures dictate
- Stackable frames to allow for varying levels of visual and acoustical privacy.
- Wide breadth of surface material options, that are highly customizable
- 8 tile types – fabric, wood, laminate, phenolic, painted metal, markerboard, slat, and natural wood
- Full height tiles that don’t require base covers for a clean, finished appearance
- Open frame construction allows user to route data and both standard and hospital grade electric through the frame
- Baseline and beltline data and power access
- Tiles are removable and interchangeable
- 7 worksurface edge treatments
- Wide variety of work tools
- Width: 24” – 120”
- Height: 1-3/16”
- Depth: 18” - 30”
- Width: 30” – 96”
- Height: 16-1/2”
- Depth: 15-3/4”
Lifetime warranty; 10 year warranty on electrical components, electrical accessories and fixed task lighting
Additional OptionsPlease contact Price Modern Healthcare for additional details and specifying assistance. Click here to email us.