- Nurture - Sync
The caregiver station is a constantly moving, chaotic, fast paced environment. The Sync hub supports large groups with clear sight lines, in a minimal footprint, and works well with other modular casework elements within a space. The hub’s serpentine surface allows staff to naturally gather together to share information, while providing individual caregivers a place to work independently. Adjustable monitor arms make it easy to share information, such as electronic medical records, while ergonomic needs are met by providing worksurfaces at three different fixed heights, to support the various work postures and tasks. Technology and power are contained within the structure for an integrated, uncluttered workspace.
- Double sided units are designed for two different work surface heights, providing choice for the user based upon task, time and stature
- Worksurface shapes support various tasks: interaction, process and transaction
- Slatwall is standard and allows for the use of a wide variety of work tools
- Tile encases technology stretcher and is easily removable for easy access to technology.
- Technology stretcher has CPU hangers with straps to accommodate two large cpu’s or up to eight thin client pc’s.
- Built in cord management keeps cables managed and out of the way
- 360 degree foot ring is standard on 36” H and 42”H combination units.
- Upper Width 72”; 84”; 96”; 108”
- Lower Width 72”; 84”; 96”; 108”
- Width 72”; 84”; 96”; 108”
- Upper Height 36” or 42”
- Lower Height 28-1/2” or 36”
Lifetime warranty including parts and labor
- Worksurfaces are available in laminate or solid surface
- LED monitor lights are available to attach to monitor arms to provide directional and localized light on the unit
- Monitor arms
- Customized signage can be attached to create a more personalized aesthetic